· Minimum 4 years of professional experience of working in the Software Development (candidates with less experience will also be considered)
· You love teaching and inspiring students to unleash their potential in software engineering and tech roles.
· You have experience in setting up architecture in data extracting and analyzing.
· You have strong knowledge in using the full stack of web application technologies.
You are expected to have in-depth understanding in the following fields:
– Web Server/Framework (Async or Thread Based)
– SPA Framework
– HTML5/CSS3/Web APIs
– Linux System Administration and DevOps Tools
– NoSQL Database
– Knowledge of hybrid or mobile application development is a plus.
You will be in charge of transforming students into capable, employable junior developers in 16 weeks by:
Mentoring students to be a professional developers with necessary technical knowledge and communication skills.
Motivating and stimulating autonomous learning for students.
Providing timely feedback and advising students on best practice for implementations.
Design Curriculum for the Full Time Immersive Bootcamp
Implement and maintain internal/Open source project
Automate tasks to facilitate the autonomous learning environment.
Pls send your cv to [email protected]