– Create wireframes, sketches, flow diagrams, mockups, prototype for user-focused, responsive web designs
– Develop UI/UX technical feasibility and participate in system design of web-related applications.
– Enhance and maintain the user interface and usability of the responsive website.
– Design creative materials including webpages, banners, eDM.
– Perform user testing and other activities to gain knowledge from end users.
– Work closely with web developers to understand technical requirements
Skills & Requirements
Graduation Year : 2014 – 2019 Fields of Study : Arts, Design Education Level (pursuing / obtained) : Master / Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor, Higher Diploma / Associate Degree Required Level of Work Experience : None
– Diploma or Degree inMultimedia / Interaction Design / Web Design or equivalent disciplines
– 1-2 years or above experience of UI/UX design, fresh graduate will also be considered
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, FW & IL)
– Know about Wireframing tools (OmniGraffle, Axure or Balsamiq) or similar is preferred
– Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
– Willing to learn, flexible, attentive to detail & well organized as a team player
– Immediately available is highly preferred
If you are interested, Please send your CV/Resume to us : [email protected]