I am an experienced Senior Python/Django and Ruby on Rails developer. Having 8+ years of experience in IT industries, 5+ years with Python, Django, JS, Postgres, Capistrano, Heroku/AWS, Github and 3+ years with Ruby on Rails.
The Software Development Approach I follow:
– Agile with Scrum Software Development Approach
– Daily meeting with a client for 15 minutes via Skype/Hangouts.
– Demo Server on Heroku to track and test out the features by the client.
– Code hosting: Private repository would be created in bitbucket. The issues found by the client can be directly added in the bitbucket.
Skills and Knowledge:
– Python, Django, Flask, Django CMS, Ruby on Rails, Ruby, Google App Engine.
– MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
– Capistrano, Passenger, Nginx, Mongrel, Apache
– Heroku, GitHub, SVN
– HAML, SASS, Coffescript
– Paperclip, BrainTree, Paypal, Stripe
– Cabybara, Cucumber, Rspec, Factory Girl
– Amazon, s3, EC2, cloud front APIs etc
– JQuery, AngularJS
– Excellent working experience with Responsive HTML conversion.
– CSS 3, Bootstrap3, Foundation zurb 5, HTML5.
– HAML, SASS, SCSS, CSS
– Web design ( convert PSD to HTML)
– Responsive UI
– Mobile designs
– PSD to HTML conversation
– PSD to HAML conversation
– Responsive HTML with Bootstrap3/Foundation zurb 5
– Mockup design
You can review my profile and experience on
My core competency lies in the complete end-to-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build projects from the ground up for you or your business. My mission statement is “Satisfied Customer”.
Please let me know if you need more information on my profile. Looking forward to working with you.